Thursday, 23 January 2014

ITN Reflection

1.  What makes a great “In the News” presentation?  Give 2 to 3 examples.


A great ‘In the News’ presentation is when the ITN document is filled in clearly, and specifically, and when a presentation uses the Tell n Show method. Everything is dropped in the Social Studies dropbox before the presentation, labeled correctly. The document should be correct and clearly filled with effort and consistency. The presentation should be clear, with eye contact, a strong voice with expression, a smooth pace, and controlled movements and gestures. It also

2.  What feedback did you receive about your “In the News” presentation last semester.  


a)  What went well for you?


My presentation went really well, it was clear, detailed and thoroughly explained and practiced. I projected my voice, and I made eye contact with the audience in front of me, with no uncontrolled gestures or movements. My presentation had the Tell n Show method, with barely any text, and a clear layout that is easy to understand.


b)  What areas do you need to focus on and improve?

I need to improve on my ITN document and make it more thorough, with clear explanations that are clearly and correctly explained. I need to put more effort and time to writing it, and balance out the time between the presentation and document.


My goal is….
My goal is to have a clearly explained ITN document, done with effort and consistency.


I will achieve it by…
I will achieve it by putting more time into writing it, with more effort.


I will know I have a achieved it when...

When I get a good grade for my ITN document, or when I compare it with my other ITN document from last semester and see if I have improved.



No comments:

Post a Comment