How do you feel after doing field work? What did you learn about yourself? What did you find out about the Dairy Farm rainforest that you found interesting? What are some noteworthy differences and similarities between our forest and the dairy farm forest?
After doing the field work, I realized it was easier for me to actually do it, because we practiced and learned how a realistic field work is done at the SAS campus rainforest. I learned that I am actually quite interested in the animals and plants that I saw during the field trip to Dairy Farm. I am interested in how there are a variety of animals that lives in the Dairy Farm and how there are still some species that have not yet been discovered. The rainforest in SAS was smaller and tighter, and it was a little bit more moist than the one in dairy farm. Dairy farm's rainforest was bigger, wider and wilder, with more plants and insects, and other animals. Another thing I noticed was that dairy farm was much dryer than the SAS rainforest.
Here are some animals we saw in Dairy Farm:
No comments:
Post a Comment