Problem Solving:
The most difficult part of this assignment for me was trying to mentally tell myself that no matter what happens after putting the ink over (good or bad), I should make sure I had enough time to embellish. Because I was really worried about the results, I spent a lot of time working on it during the first few days so that I could ink early. In the end, the colors still came through and the shapes were very clear, so I'm glad and relieved with how it turned out.
Manipulation of Materials:
With the tempera paint, I think I could've painted more layers for the pale yellow ceiling and green circle in the center so that the colors would show up more bright after inking, but a little embellishment with the same tempera paints (but more diluted with water) was enough to bring out the key dull areas.


No comments:
Post a Comment